Forum of Mass Absconding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All in the Family

2 posters

Go down

All in the Family Empty All in the Family

Post by Genisay Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:41 pm

((Go ahead and kick things off for us, Rick!))

Genisay
Admin

Back to top Go down

All in the Family Empty Re: All in the Family

Post by RickCressen Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:01 pm

"And you're the little bastard who's been sending my crew to the scrapyard. I have every right to be pissed off with you."

"Well maybe if you weren't blowing things up, causing chaos, and acting like a complete sociopath, I wouldn't have to go cleaning up your messes!"

"My messes? Causing chaos? Sociopathy? Look at yourself! I've seen you

"Dani that's a total load of bullshit! Don't you DARE turn this back around on me. You know exactly what you're doing. You should also know that it's fucking morally wrong. I thought mom taught you better."

"She didn't teach me a damn thing. She taught you how to use your 'feelings'. So how are you feeling now? Are you sad? Are you angry? That's how my men feel. That's how I feel, little bro. ...No, you haven't really felt like a little brother to me in a long time. Remember the accident? That guy who hit us?"

"You're no better than he was. In fact, you're far worse. I'd rather take him instead."

"That's good, because you're not going to get me." She shot back...both figuratively and literally. Cressen's eyes widened and he threw himself to the side just in time for the electric spark ball to hit the side of the building. While it left some good sized scorch marks, it didn't seem to do a whole lot else, thankfully.

"You bitch." Cressen spat, slowly aiming up at his sister, quivering slightly with anger...

RickCressen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum